Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Almost Time


Pregnant Quote Graphics from dolliecrave.com



Dolliecrave.com


My due date is officially in 1 month! How fantastic is that?! We are soooo ready to meet little miss Ava Marie!!
After my doctor's appointment on Thurs. Nov 12, the doctor said she will definitely be born no later that Dec. 12th because of my gestational diabetes. So PRAISE THE LORD we know she will be here in less than 4 weeks! As any pregnant woman knows, the last month is the worst and the longest and you can't wait for the baby to be born. You can't sleep, can't get comfortable, you've got cankles and hideous stretch marks, you go to the bathroom what seems like every 30 minutes and you just feel like people look at you and think " What is Shamu doing waddling around here?"
But anyways at the doctors appointment they measured Ava by ultrasound and she is weighing in at about 5lbs 8oz-which is in the 27th percentile. Small but still healthy. Our doctor is not concerned about her small size one bit. He says that it seems that she has more of my genes than Jason's and is just genetically a smaller baby. As long as she is healthy thats perfectly fine with me! Not having to squeeze out another 8 pound baby is A-OK with me :-)
The doctor also checked to see if I was dilated any and I am dilated 1 cm but still not thinned out at all and baby is still very high. I've not had very many contractions but I am hoping I start getting more so that if I do have to be induced that I can have a pretty good head start and not be in labor for 16 hours again like I was with Addison.
Well as we get updates we will continue to post! Hopefully we will be meeting Ava very soon! Please keep our family in your prayers for a happy and healthy rest of the pregnancy and delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment